Просмотр задания №597
Вы услышите 6 высказываний. Установите соответствие между высказываниями каждого говорящего A–F и утверждениями, данными в списке 1–7. Используйте каждое утверждение, обозначенное соответствующей цифрой, только один раз. В задании есть одно лишнее утверждение. Вы услышите запись дважды.
1. Teaching abroad doesn’t seem nice to some people.
2. My relative is a role model for me in terms of working abroad.
3. Some countries offer good career opportunities for beginning teachers.
4. Relatives are happy when you decide not to teach abroad.
5. I’m going to spend my gap year teaching English abroad.
6. Teaching as a way to change your life.
7. Don’t hesitate to write to the employer if you need the job.
A — 6: If you want to get new cultural and social experiences, the easiest, the fastest and the safest way is to go to a foreign country to teach English.
B — 4: After reading some interviews on what’s it like to teach English in immersion camps, I gave up on the idea completely. That’s not what I’m ready to put up with. My parents are happy about that.
C — 3: Taiwan seems a perfect choice as everything is included for an inexperienced teacher – visas, accommodation and high salary.
D — 2: That must be an exciting life and the only thing I can think about is following in his footsteps
E — 7: He is looking for new language teachers and I’m planning to send my CV. His e-mail address was included in the interview, not his personal address, of course
F — 1: There are so many things to care about like visas, security, medication and cultural barriers. I’d better stay in the US to serve my country. In my view it’s more patriotic; besides, I’m not sure I can solve the problems connected with moving to another country.
Источник: Реальные задания (ЕГЭ, ФИПИ, Вербицкая)